Providing you the best range of diethyl phthalate dep oil with effective & timely delivery.
Diethyl Phthalate Dep Oil
Product Price: Rs 110 / KgGet Best Price
Diethyl phthalate is a phthalate ester, namely the diethyl ester of phthalic acid. It is a clear substance that is liquid at room temperature and is only slightly denser than liquid water.
|Packaging Details||225 Kg Drum|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Packaging Size||225 KG Drum Packing|
|Synonyms||Agarbatti Oil / DEP Oil|
|Chemical Formula||C12 H14 O4|
|Melting Point||3 DegreeC (27 DegreeF) - lit|
|Odour||no data available|
|Molecular Weight||222.24 g/mol|
|Solubility in water||0.932 g/l at 20 DegreeC (68 DegreeF) - OECD Test Guideline 105 - slightly soluble|
|Vapor pressure||No information available|
|Viscosity||No information available|
|Flash Point||156.0 DegreeC (312.8 DegreeF) - closed cup|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Boiling Point||298 - 299 DegreeC (568 - 570 DegreeF) - lit.|
|Formula||C12 H14 O4|
Di Ethyl Phthalate is a plasticizer largely used in the manufacture of perfumery compounds, agarbatti (incense sticks) and as a fixative in the manufacture of perfumes, attars, etc., DiEthyl phthalate plasticizer is also used in the processing of Cellulose Acetate. DEP is also used as a denaturant for Ethyl Alcohol.
- Widely used as a fixative and solvent in perfumery, ester gums, cumarone, benzyl abeitate, vinyl and cyclohexanone-formaldehyde resins.
- Dispersing medium and dye carrier.
- Plasticizer for ethylene glycol resins, polystyrene and suitable for food packaging applications.
- Solid pigment grinding medium and celluloid manufacture.
- Lacquer work, wetting agent and insecticidal sprays.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback