Providing you the best range of sodium dichromate with effective & timely delivery.
Product Price: Rs 110 / KgGet Best Price
|Packaging Size||50 Kg|
|Packaging Type||HDPE bag|
|CAS Number||7789 12 0|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Molar Mass||261.97 g/mol|
|Solubility in Water||73 g/100 mL at 25 deg C|
Sodium dichromate is an odorless orange crystalline product that dissolves readily in water. It is hygroscopic material and readily absorbs moisture from the atmosphere. To meet the various needs of our valued clients, we are providing an extensive grade of Sodium Dichromate that finds wide application in in the textile industry as an oxidation agent, chrome acid production, chrome production, pigment tanning oxidant and for wood preservation. Processed by our experienced chemical experts, the offered chemical is free from impurities. Our offered chemical is stringently tested on predefined quality parameters to ensure its high effectiveness.
- Highly reactive
- Source in preparing chromium based derivative.
- Screen printing & Photographic engraving.
- Pigment preparation like chrome oxide green, lead chromate etc.
- Wood preservative for protection from termites and fungi.
- Metal treating and corrosion inhibitor.
- Oil well drilling as treating agents in drilling mud systems.
- Catalyst for the chromium metal production.
- As an oxidizing agent in organic synthesis.
- Delivery Time: As Per Schedule
- Packaging Details: 50 Kg HDPE bag
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback